In the beginning, I was a little persuaded with the economic conditions, that maybe I should do something within the medical field. Seems like a "safe" option. "Everyone else is doing it". Ya, a secure job, more job openings, stable, etc, etc. After looking into it and I did find that the radiography program might fit me. But then after researching it and mulling it over and over again, I don't have a calm feeling about it. I could do it, but I don't think I would be really happy. Good money, but that's no biggie to me. If there were to be any gore, fluids, blood, open-gaping wounds...I might as well request a standing memo of "warning: will faint" for every time I worked! Its okay. Everyone might be going that direction, but I think I'm headed in another...more "Leah". And I'm glad I've come to that conclusion. I know I'm good at it, I already dink around with some graphic design stuff, I could even work part time for myself, better hours.......So, a lot of positives on this. I think I'm going to go for it.
So....here goes nothing! :)
AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
I like your blog! Your girls are too cute and remind me of mine with some of their stories. Good luck with the school thing! I hear ya' on the medical field. Sometimes I kick myself for the degree I chose to get and start thinking I should have gone into nursing. Then I forget how grumpy I get when people are sick around me!! It would not be good. =)
Post a Comment