



Summer's in the air, and so is walking! Clara took her first steps today!!! Gosh, are we really to that point already?! I swear I had her like yesterday! She really impressed us by taking 4-5 steps today. Her only hinderance in taking more was that she would giggle so hard that it would make her fall over. lol. Awww...that just makes my baby seem all grown up. Sniff. Sniff.
Today was a fun day. Took the girls to the Children's Museum for several hours. I'm so glad we broke down and got that pass! To be able to go there just whenever, especially and the not so nice days...and maybe when it gets too hot this summer, we'll have somewhere fun to go. Clara will have a blast when she's really walking. Kali LOVES the Grocery Store and the carts/cashering. Its so funny to see all these little people running around frantically, like its Supermarket Sweep. And when all the little people go to "pay" for their food, the food at the end of the conveyor belt is a mile high!!!! Someone forgot to tell the new guy to restock the store! ;) My favorite thing is the water discovery area. But that's just me. ;)
Kali is too clean to stay there long, but I know that's where I'll have a hard time getting Clara out of when she gets older. lol. Clara enjoyed checking herself out in front of the mirror in the baby area. Fun times and great memories to be made there!

No comments:
Post a Comment