Wow...we are very much overdue for a current post, huh?! Its been about a year, and a busy one at that! Let's see...we added another clan member, Clara Rose, on June 27th, Kali is fully potty trained and has been for a year now, and we're onto another year of fun, excitement and unknowns.
Let's recap a little....
Clara joined us in June, Kali broke her lower leg on my birthday and was in a cast for a whole month, we had a winter storm in Mid-December that was WAY fun (hush, no comments from the peanut gallery) and we moved into our townhouse. I think that's a good synopsis. Right now, the girls are doing well for the most part. Clara has been plagued with varies viruses lately, as well as Kali, and with spring in the air, I'm hoping that its our last plague. Being my first "busy season" with two kids, I've definitely come to the realization on how hard it is on single mommies. I don't know how they do it year round. April 15th is around the corner, so I am grateful to busy season's end. I'm a little exhausted and can't wait to hang as a family again!
Miss Kali is a newly turned "3yrs" big girl. We celebrated her birthday with Ariel decor galore and I went all out with a homemade Little Mermaid cake. Clara just marked her 9month stepping stone and is cruising like a mad dog. Its only a matter of weeks, if not another month, that we bet she'll be walking, then .2 seconds later, sprinting. lol. She's our "Fearless" leader, as we say. They've both been extremely fun to watch grow individually and as siblings. They are definitely very different from each other: Kali, the clean, cautious, 'by the book' child; and Clara, the fearless, more laid back, beat to her own drum, kind. Yet they can giggle and play hours on end.
I have recently undergone a change in my life and that would be in going back to school. A little daunting and sometimes I question my motives in why I want to go to school, but I feel like I've changed as I've gotten older, and that the things I do in life should naturally also follow the same path. I've been looking for a change, and always will since that is who I am, and I know I should start now as I'm not getting younger and I have a long road in front of me to go still. I can't wait to see how I evolve as I take these steps, and anxiously awaiting to start my new path. I know my interests may change as I get fully into school, but whatever I end up doing, I know I will be satisfied doing something I know that I will regret later in life 'not doing'. Here's to new beginning! Cheers!
I'm amazed how far the Wilcox Clan has come in the last year. So many growths, changes and expansions. With the current economy and steve's job, we could face another big change...though I hope the change pertaining to steve's job doesn't come to light. Everything is in God's hands, what happens, happens. I think the 'Wilcox Fantastic Four' can endure anything that is to come our way...as we are the Wilcox Clan.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment